Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have a room to stay

I just got a room and I will be spending my first night there tomorrow. It is in the Jesus Maria area on Salaverry Avenue and has a wonderful view from a 14th floor. I have two roommates who are American and working here at least until next year. I also was able to order business cards for the people that I will be meeting at work and even bought a "Cuaderno Norma" (notebook) from the Tottus supermarket. I also decided that since this is a long weekend I will spend it in the south. The person at the hostal gave me some directions and I will go to Nazca, Ica, and Parque Paracas. I just have to get all the details ready by tomorrow or thursday and get the bus on saturday morning (about 7+ hours). I will have plenty of pictures for sure :)

3 comments:

  1. Que rico que ya vas a empezar a viajar!!! Toma bastantes fotos. Un abrazote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juanfe:
    Que conozcas muchísimo y que pases lo mejor. Qué rico que estás tan organizado y contento. Te queremos mucho.
    Papi y mami

    ReplyDelete