Monday, October 25, 2010

First Day of Work

Today was the first day of work and it went great. I got breakfast in the hostal and waited for my boss to pick me up, but due to traffic I had to work to the office. It was only 12 blocks away and with a cool day it felt perfect. The people were very friendly at the office and things are going well. We had purple chicha with chicken in a restaurant called Caravana and later on in the evening we visited a place called La Gran Fruta where I had a juice made of Chirimoya, Apricot, and Mandarin. It was delicious as well as the egg and avocado sandwich that was made by the owner himself that told us all his 25 year history in the juice business. After that I came back to the hostel and stopped at the supermarket for an iron for all my wrinkly clothes. I am sure that I will have a room setup by tomorrow and will probably move tomorrow night or wednesday morning.

I also benefited from the postponement of the 10k race in Lima and I am signed up already. It will be a week from saturday and during the evening. I am also trying to setup a trip to Ica and Nazca this weekend since it is a holiday on monday.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for let us be updated!
    I can imagine how many kilos you are going to gain with a diet based on Chicken and juices.. holy!!!
    Hope to hear soon about the place where you are going to stay for the next months!!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete